Check out this article to read inspiring advice for your business idea: on GOOD
We’ve been working hard to bring you a brand-new TES: new website, new events and programs, and a renewed spirit!
Our General Interest Meeting will be on Thursday, January 23 at 8pm. Look out for more information in our e-mail. (Not on our e-list? Sign up here.)
Looking forward to seeing you all soon!
Here are some tips from recent grad @cmicon on how to keep up with entrepreneurship trends.
Working for a top notch startup people is the best training ground for entrepreneurship I’ve found. VCs are always trying to place new hires into their portfolio companies, and the good ones do a great job of selecting companies that create a good working environment.
Find some quality reading material on entrepreneurship. A few books and blogs that I wish I’d been pointed to earlier are below.
Find a Mentor. This is huge, you can learn priceless information and make amazing connections with a mentor.
Entrepreneurial reading list:
* Marc Andreesen’s blog: http://pmarca-archive.posterous.com/?page=31
* Paul Graham’s essays: http://paulgraham.com/articles.html
* The Innovator’s Dilemma: http://www.amazon.com/The-Innovators-Dilemma-Revolutionary-Essentials/dp/0060521996
* Techmeme: http://www.techmeme.com/
– Fred Wilson’s blog: http://www.avc.com/
This is where we’ll be updating interesting articles, posts, and media from our meetings and activities. Look no further for information on Tufts Entrepreneurs Society.